1. Create “water” by mixing a Blue Liquid Food Color in Clear Piping Gel.
2. Prepare “sand” using brown sugar, crushed vanilla wafer cookies, or your preferred method. The “sand” shown was made by mixing graham cracker crumbs with Yellow Sanding Sugar, White Sanding Sugar and just a pinch of Black Sanding Sugar.
3. Roughly ice cupcakes in white icing.
4. Dip one half of the icing in the “sand” mix.
5. Loosely pipe a layer of blue gel “water” on the other half.
6. Pipe random white caps on the “water” with white icing in a #3 plain round tube.
7. Apply one Sea Buddies Assortment Dec-Ons® decoration to each cupcake.
8. Finish with your Candy Pebbles on the beach.
Decorating Idea Courtesy of http://www.Lucks.com