I love Push Pops! They are such a fun alternative to cupcakes, and are fun to eat! The kids will love these spooky Zombie Push Pops where the Zombies are crawling out of the dirt! Need more push pop tubes or zombie sugars? You can now order them in our store!
You will need-
-Push Pop Tubes (from our September box)
-Zombie Sugar Dec Ons (from our September box)
-Chocolate Jimmies (from our September box)
-Your favorite chocolate cake or box mix
-Your favorite chocolate frosting (homemade or store bought)
-Mini Cupcake Pan
-Piping bag and tip
Bake cake mix according to package directions for mini cupcakes and let cool. Place one mini cupcake in bottom of push pop tube. With your piping bag filled with frosting, pipe frosting onto mini cupcake. Add chocolate jimmies and zombie dec on to make it look like zombie is crawling out of the dirt! Repeat with another mini cupcake, frosting, jimmies and zombie dec on. Place lid on top and refrigerate until ready to enjoy! Have leftover cupcakes? You can freeze them to use at a later time! Make sure to follow us on our social media pages for more fun ideas!!!
I absolutely love what Miranda with Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt did with her August #mybakersbox! Make sure you follow her for more fun ideas!!! There is also a $5.00 coupon to order your own My Bakers Box- just enter COOKIEDOUGH at checkout!
It’s starting to feel like Fall here in Colorado! Our mini bundt cake mold that we featured in our August box makes the perfect pumpkins!!! Take a look at what Miranda with Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt did with her August box! #minidesserts #pumpkins #minibundtcake
I absolutely love the mini tart molds that were included in our August box! There are so many things you can do with them! I am a huge fan of baking made easy with a little bit of help from mixes! Krusteaz makes great mixes! I love their Key Lime Bars, so I thought I would try something new with the mix. I decided to try Key Lime Cheesecakes, below is my how to!
You will need:
-1 box Krusteaz Key Lime Mix
– Mini tart molds (included in your August box) – Don’t have enough tart molds? Use Cupcake liners!
– Baking sheet and/or muffin tin
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 8 oz block cream cheese softened
– 1/3 cup water
– 3 eggs
– Citrus Sugar Dec Ons ( included in your August box)
– Whipped Cream
– Spay mini tart molds with non stick spray and line muffin pan with liners. Pre-heat oven and prepare crust mix according to package directions. Press crust mix into tart molds making sure bottom and sides are completely coated, I even pressed mix up the sides a bit in the cupcake liners. Put molds on a cookie sheet and bake as directed. Meanwhile, mix key lime mix as directed and set aside. In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer till fully mixed. Fold in key lime mix. Fill tart molds or liners 2/3 of the way full. Bake according to package directions, or until crust is a golden brown. Once cooled, carefully pull tart mold off. Top each one with a little whip cream and a Citrus Sugar Dec On.
Please note – this blog and all posts are my personal opinions and views. I have not been compensated in any way by featured products.