I absolutely love the mini tart molds that were included in our August box! There are so many things you can do with them! I am a huge fan of baking made easy with a little bit of help from mixes! Krusteaz makes great mixes! I love their Key Lime Bars, so I thought I would try something new with the mix. I decided to try Key Lime Cheesecakes, below is my how to!
You will need:
-1 box Krusteaz Key Lime Mix
– Mini tart molds (included in your August box) – Don’t have enough tart molds? Use Cupcake liners!
– Baking sheet and/or muffin tin
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 8 oz block cream cheese softened
– 1/3 cup water
– 3 eggs
– Citrus Sugar Dec Ons ( included in your August box)
– Whipped Cream
– Spay mini tart molds with non stick spray and line muffin pan with liners. Pre-heat oven and prepare crust mix according to package directions. Press crust mix into tart molds making sure bottom and sides are completely coated, I even pressed mix up the sides a bit in the cupcake liners. Put molds on a cookie sheet and bake as directed. Meanwhile, mix key lime mix as directed and set aside. In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer till fully mixed. Fold in key lime mix. Fill tart molds or liners 2/3 of the way full. Bake according to package directions, or until crust is a golden brown. Once cooled, carefully pull tart mold off. Top each one with a little whip cream and a Citrus Sugar Dec On.
Please note – this blog and all posts are my personal opinions and views. I have not been compensated in any way by featured products.