I absolutely love fall and fall baking! Does anything smell better than a pie in the oven? I was so excited to team up with Raw Spice Bar this month and include their Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix in our October box! Raw Spice Bar was kind enough to provide a coupon if any of you would like to order some more spices, or try their monthly spice box! Enter the code ilovespices at checkout!
For a different twist on the traditional pumpkin pie, try our Mini Pumpkin Pies at your fall party. They’ll be a hit! They are the perfect size and my boys loved them!
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 packet Raw Spice Bar Pumpkin Pie Spice (included in our October box)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin
- 1 12 oz. can evaporated milk
- Pie Crust ( store bought or homemade)
- 3.5″ fluted round cookie cutter (included in our October box)
- Fall leaf pastry stamp (included in our October box)
Re roll any unused dough and cut out 12 leaves with your pastry stamp. Set aside. Need more pastry stamps? You can order a full set in our store!
I had enough filling to make a whole pie as well! Make sure to buy or make extra dough!
Happy Baking! ~ Angela